Registration for e-MSB 2021 are Closed:
Industry/Government/Academic - $250 USD
Student - $150 USD (proof of student status required)
We are pleased to partner with Virtual Creative Studios to provide an immersive conference experience that mimics the collegial atmosphere of in-person MSB meetings. Be sure to register and attend as the program will not be archived.
- Payment must be made by credit card or by company check payable in US Dollars and drawn on a US bank (no bank wire transfers).
- Registration is not acknowledged until payment is received.
- Receipt will be emailed to confirm registration when online payment is submitted.
- If you submitted an abstract, the Registration Passcode will be DIFFERENT from the abstract submission passcode.
- Student rate is available to current full time graduate or undergraduate students. Student Registrants must submit by email to email@example.com verification of their current full-time graduate or undergraduate, not postdoctoral, status at an academic institution by providing a PDF of their Student I.D. Must submit proof of student status by email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order for the rate to be accepted.
- REFUND POLICY for e-MSB 2021 paid Industry, Government, Academic or Student registration fee: Must cancel in writing on or before July 1, 2021 to receive a refund less a $25 USD processing fee. After July 1, 2021, there are no refunds. To request a refund, contact the Symposium Coordinator at email@example.com.
- Circumstances outside our control. We will not be liable to you for any delay, defect or deficiency in performing our obligations to the extent that such delay, defect or deficiency is caused by an event beyond our reasonable control. This includes (but is not limited to) acts, defaults or omissions of our suppliers or subcontractors, unavailability of the Virtual Event platform, a strike, lock out or other form of industrial action, outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance or acts of terrorism; pandemic, epidemic or other health emergency; fire, explosion or flood; or theft and malicious damage.
- e-MSB2021 virtual edition will be held July 12-15, 2021.