Tutorial & Science Café Vendor Technical Workshops
a. Basics of iso-electric focusing and in capillary execution.
b. Method development of CIEF.
c. Instrumentation for CIEF and iCIEF.
d. Tools for capillary iso-electric focusing method development.
e. Preparative CIEF.
f. Coupling of CIEF with Mass Spectrometric Detection.
In the spirit of the MSB symposia series, the author will fill 2/3 of the allocated time on presentation leaving 1/3 for Q&A.
- Bruker (gold sponsor) Workshop on "Latest Applications of 4D-Proteomics using Trapped Ion Mobility on the timsTOF Pro 2; and 4D Proteomics – Dissecting the 3D Structure of Proteins through Ion Mobility Enhanced Crosslinking Mass Spectrometry"
- SCIEX (gold sponsor) Workshop on "Comprehensive, 15-min Charge Variant Analysis of Biotherapeutics with a Microfluidic Chip-Based Integrated iCIEF-MS System"
- VICI (gold sponsor) Workshop on "Microscale Separations at Nanoscale"
- Agilent (silver sponsor) Workshop on "Advancing Denaturing and Native Top-down Proteomics Analysis using CE-MS"
- Phenomenex (silver sponsor) Workshop on "Combining the Power of a Core-Shell Particles and Advanced Stationary Phase Selectivity to Improve Micro and Nano Flow Separations"