Call for Abstracts
MSB is the premier international conference on microscale separations and bioanalysis. Oral presentations will be split into 2/3 presentation and 1/3 discussion. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the MSB 2023 Organizing Committee and Session Organizers in a double-blind manner with the reviewers not having access to the authors' names, institution, or position status. The review will be based solely on the information provided in the abstract. 70% of oral presentations will come from submitted abstracts, ensuring that the newest science is presented.
Late Breaking Poster Abstract Submissions Accepted Until May 1, 2023
This is a great opportunity to present those brand new results, or to recruit an additional lab mate or colleague to submit an abstract and attend the meeting with you. Late Breaking abstracts will be reviewed for alignment with the meeting scope and accepted on a rolling basis until poster board space is filled. The final deadline is May 1, 2023.
Abstract Submission Deadline Extended: Tuesday, February 28, 2023 (11:59 PM ET)
If you cannot submit the abstract prior to receiving company approval by the due date, please submit a placeholder with the title, authors, and a brief description of the material that you would like to present and indicate when approval is expected. This information will be kept confidential. It is your responsibility to submit the abstract upon approval.
Submitting Your Abstract Online
- For abstract guidelines, please visit the Author Instructions page.
- Abstracts must be submitted to the MSB 2023 submission site.
- A user account is required to submit your abstract and later your registration. Check here if a user account already exists for you.
- After logging into the submission site, click on "Make a new Submission" to submit your abstract.
- Do not include any identifying author information in the abstract content (see additional information here).
- You can update your abstract if necessary and submit/edit or preview as many times as needed until the submission deadline.